Do you have anyone for this position? Looking for 10+ years of experience. NO OPT's, please
Rate is Open.
Onsite interviews will be required for this position. The Department of Medicaid will not consider candidates who cannot interview onsite.
Job Description: Salesforce Administrator
The Salesforce Administrator will work as part of the team dedicated to ensuring that we are maximizing efficiency and capitalizing on the full features and benefits of the system based on the various user group needs. We are seeking someone with excellent technical and communication skills who can interface directly with internal stakeholders to understand their needs in order to administer and enhance the system accordingly. This person will serve as the "go to" for users, promote adoption, keep current on new releases and AppExchange solutions, provide training, and more. Additionally, the Administrator will perform basic updates, such as add/delete users, and adding basic custom fields.
Create and Manage Changes to the System –
· Design, Develop, Test, Documents and Deploy high quality business solutions on the Force.com platform.
· Proactively seek out and identify needed system changes.
· Communicate system changes to the users in advance so they understand the change and how to use it prior to implementation.
· Manage the change control process including sandbox design and release management best practices.
· Develops and creates advanced-level customized reports, dashboards and respond to ad hoc reporting requests as needed.
· Handles and implements third-party integrations and trouble-shoots any issues with partner and applications as they arise.
· Working with leadership and stakeholders, determine Salesforce and other technologies, software, tools and approaches to improve operational efficiencies,
and enhance the customer experience.
· Handles all feasible development work in-house and manages all development projects and resources, ensuring what is being built stays true to the original scope of work.
· Creates project documentation, including user interface guides, training documentation or other functional specific documents and change orders.
· Maintain, enhance and create workflows, Process Builder flows, Visual Flows and other functions and configurations within the Salesforce.com environment.
· Thoroughly unit test development deliverables and participate in business user acceptance testing
· Validates test cases and results against requirements.
· Developing complex, macro driven reports to summarize system information for Senior Management.
· Salesforce report building best practices should be followed to avoid the creation of configurations that negatively impact performance as data volumes increase.
Maintain System, Security and Integrity –
· Daily administration and support of FSL (Salesforce application), including but not limited to customization of objects, creation of workflows, fields, page layouts and validations.
· Stays apprised of technology advances and salesforce features to create and maintain a future state roadmap that contains the target advancement needs of the business.
User Assistance, Training, Adoption and Satisfaction –
· Create and administer training to existing or new users/groups.
· Provide one to one training to end users on an on-going basis.
· Expand use of Salesforce.com – attend planning meetings, assist with determining if /how salesforce.com can be used in new ways as opposed to purchasing a new internal system.
· Communicate regularly with user base regarding new features, enhancements and changes to the system.
· Monitor usage and mentor users/groups needing assistance.
Data Quality, Migration and Maintenance –
· Assist with migration from older systems/processes into Salesforce.com.
· Import data as appropriate using Salesforce tools like Data Loader
· Log, troubleshoot and resolve system problems.
· Monitor and manage exception logs for back end system integration with SFDC.
· Monitor and improve data quality.
A system administrator must have solid salesforce.com skills, experience setting up Salesforce Communities and ideally, understand the general concepts of Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
· 3 to 5 years of Salesforce administration experience
• Preferably with experience working on an Unlimited Edition Org with more than 50 users.
• Preferably with experience working in a multi-Org environment
• Preferably with experience working with Communities
• Preferably with experience working with Field Service Lightning
· In-depth knowledge of the standard capabilities of SFDC and have successfully expanded on those capabilities through the use of custom code (Apex, s-controls) and/or integration with external systems.
· Strong reporting background using standard reporting tools including standard salesforce.com reporting functionality
· Previous re-engineering experience updating an existing Salesforce.com configuration to provide solutions for reporting, workflows and enhanced functions
· Salesforce.com Administrator certification is required
• Additional certifications preferred.
· Detail oriented and self-starter with strong written and interpersonal skills
· Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
· Strong problem solving skills, data and software applications
· Professional Experience in development & administration of applications in Salesforce platform-based technologies (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud)
· Proficient in Apex, Visual Force, SOQL development, Java Script and Salesforce Lightning
· Experience in SFDC Design, Analysis, Configuration, Customization and Coding
· Experience with SFDC data model and the data migration / integration capabilities of SFDC
· Knowledge of and experience with Salesforce data tools such as Data Loader, SFDC Outlook connector, etc.
Handle web services API integrations with other internal and 3rd Party systems (REST & SOAP)
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "C2C-roles" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/c2c-roles/CAOSknOE2LwmcH-V%3D2C6nOLdB22vspppc5ZRWEV1OvwiFpUsWsg%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com