Location: Concord/Charlotte NC
Contract Length: 12 months
H1’s Allowed: Yes
MuleSoft Developer / Designer
We are looking for certified MuleSoft API Designers and Developer with demonstrated experience leveraging Mulesoft best practices and solutions to deliver high-performance integrations and APIs in a timely and cost-effective manner .The successful candidate will provide hands-on design, development with deployment & testing support for cross-functional delivery projects.
- Design, develop and implement MuleSoft solutions for integration and API management initiatives.
- Develop integration designs for non-functional requirements like availability, assurance, adaptability, continuity, and efficiency.
- Document design decisions and integrations resulting from new designs, system changes or upgrades.
- Design and drive adoption of integration solutions that form an application network across the organization.
- Develop interface specifications to support SOA or microservices related initiatives.
- Develop and leverage understanding of integration & dependencies with other systems and platforms within the enterprise architecture
- Participate in SIT, an end to end and unit testing efforts in cooperation with overall QA coordinator.
- Create technical documentation to support implementation designs and architecture.
- Collaborate with DevOps to define and improve CI/CD streams and support their efforts.
- Ensure compliance of new and existing applications with technology standards and policies.
- Provide solutions to monitor and improve the performance of integration solutions.
- Experience designing, developing and deploying Integration solutions with Mulesoft runtime 3.x and 4.x versions.
- MuleSoft Certified Developer qualification is required. MuleSoft Certified Architect – Solution Design Specialist, is desirable.
- Demonstrable experience with RAML 1.0 and Swagger/Open API including
- The use of traits, datatypes, resource types, and RAML fragments
- An understanding of defining specifications for HTTP responses
- The importance of thorough API documentation
- API Security
- Anypoint Platform expertise including Design Center, API Console, Mocking Service, Exchange, API Portals, Public Portals
- API-Led Connectivity and API-Notebook development experience
- Experience with Flow Design and Dataweave in MuleSoft Anypont Studio.
- Working knowledge of Anypoint Studio, Dataweave, API Kit, API Manager, and Creating Proxies and Policies
- Hands-on experience developing Java-based systems with frameworks like Spring.
- Experience integrating Mulesoft with enterprise platforms like Salesforce is desirable
- Working knowledge of source control tools like GitHub/Stash/bitbucket and build/CI tools like Maven, Bamboo, and Jenkins/Hudson.
- Experience with SDLC and Agile SCRUM development methodology and ability to drive detailed JAD and story-time sessions.
- Enterprise solution modeling experience with tools like Visio and standards like UML
- Experience using databases like Oracle Database EE, SQL Server, and MySQL.
- Ability to maintain composure and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills with equally strong presentation skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proficient computer skills, including electronic mail, routine database activity, word processing, spreadsheet, etc
- Passion for technology and development balanced with a focus on delivering business value
- Embody a culture of open, collaborative, and trust-based behavior; lead by example to drive accountability and taking ownership
- Balance self-improvement with effort to make other developers on the team better
- Ability to take initiative and proactively offer suggestions and resolutions
Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist
Triveni IT 71 Union Ave, Suite 208 Rutherford NJ 07070
E: firstname.lastname@example.org | Ph: 201 691 7905 | W: TriveniIT.com