Hope you are doing well.
Reliable Software has an urgent need of Senior Adobe AEM Developer for a Contract role with one of our Client in Peoria, Illinois
If you are available and interested in this position, then please reply me back with your updated resume.
Job Title: Senior Adobe AEM Developer
Location : Pleasanton, CA
Duration : Long term Contract
As a Senior Adobe AEM Developer you will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle which includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment and support of application developed for our clients. As a member working in a team environment you will work with solution architects and developers on interpretation/translation of wireframes and creative designs into functional requirements, and subsequently into technical design.
- The?Senior AEM Developer will play a vital role in the development, testing and deployment of Adobe Experience Management Web and Mobile solutions.
- Works closely with clients, developers, system administrators, project managers, business analysts and end users to build a state-of-the-art Digital Platform using Adobe's Digital Marketing Product Suite.
- Design efficient content models, security models, workflows and templates.
- Develop AEM templates and components leveraging current AEM software releases.
- Employ strong coding standards for efficiency, readability, and reuse.
- Experience implementing Adobe AEM or similar web content management system (AEM 6.0 and later required; AEM 6.3 is a plus)
- Design, develop and support AEM components, integrations and applications
- Experience integrating Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics with AEM
- Experience with Adobe Target not required, but consider a huge plus.
- Experience with Portal or related technologies a plus
- Experience with RESTful and SOAP-based web services
- Strong Angular.js experience
- Minimum of?2 years of experience working with content management technologies
- Minimum of?5 years of J2EE programming experience required
- Knowledge of Sling, Spring and Struts Framework, or other MVC frameworks.
- Experience working with geographically separate project teams
- Experience with unit testing and automated testing tools
- Experience with secure coding practices
- Experience implementing web content management systems in a large corporate environment.
- Experience with object-oriented design and design patterns
- Excellent estimation abilities in scoping work in a highly complex environment
- Experience with web and application servers, such as Apache and Tomcat
- Exposure to open-source technologies
- Experience building, deploying and supporting Internet-facing applications
- Superior problem solving, organizational, decision-making, written, oral and interpersonal skills.
Sr. Technical Recruiter
22260 Haggerty Rd, Suite # 285,Northville, MI 48167.