Website Next Level Business Services, Inc.
This is Monica from Next Level Business Services Inc. Please take a look below and let us know if you’d be willing to pursue this opportunity.
Waiting for your positive reply.
Role : Splunk developer
Location : Columbus, OH
Mode of Hire : Contract / Full Time
Job Description :
1) Proficiency in SPL – 8/10
2) Splunk Data Models – 8/10
3) Splunk knowledge objects – 8/10
4) Splunk Admin Activities – 7/10
5) Splunk Architecture – 7/10
Min 8 years overall exp and 4 years in splunk technology as admin and Dev
1) Expertise in SPL, Knowledge Objects, Administration and Dashboards.
2) Expertise in Data modeling with strong UI/Customization.
3) Expertise in Datasets,KV Store,Data Modeling.Well versedin creating Data Models.
4) Experience with log parsing, complex Splunk searches, including external table lookups.
5) Hands on with Saved search and summary search, summary indexes.
6) Hands on with Splunk search construction following best practices that minimize performance impact.
7) Experience with general systems administration in a Linux environment and shell/python scripting.
8) Skilled in collaborating with stakeholders, business and technical teams to design solutions
9) Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, Bit Bucket.
Next Level Business Services, Inc.
Consulting | Analytics | Staffing
Work: 904-406-7534| Fax: +1 (608) 646-8326
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org |WEB: www.nlbservices.com
Certified Minority Business Enterprise (CMBE) & ISO 27001 and 20000-1 Company
If you would prefer to no longer receive any emails from this Company, you may opt out at anytime by clicking here.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com