Hope you are doing well!
We have an opportunity for Salesforce Developer with one of our clients in Windsor, CT
Please see the job details below and let me know if you would be interested in this role.
If interested, please send me a of your resume, your contact details, your availability and a good time to connect with you.
Job Title: Salesforce Developer
Location: Windsor, CT
Duration: Long Term
- Minimum 8 years of Salesforce platform experience
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment either on a team or as an individual contributor
- Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and to integrate business processes across disparate systems
- Extensive VisualForce, Apex Classes/Controllers, Apex Triggers development experience
- Deep understanding of the Salesforce product suite including Salesforce1, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, App Cloud, Communities and AppExchange solutions
- Web Services development or experience with the Salesforce API (REST/SOAP etc.)
- Front-end development experience with Lightning Design System
- Knowledge of integrations, 3rd party integration tools, ETL with Salesforce
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis and Design, database design and software development lifecycle
- Excellent client-facing written, presentation and verbal communications skills
- Active Salesforce certifications required
- Translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform and products
- Provide estimates of the level of effort to implement a solution based on business requirements
- Lead technical design sessions, designing and documenting technical solutions that are aligned with the client’s business objectives
- Provide guidance during evaluation of a business requirement and how it can be met with either point-and-click configuration or code and customization
- Demonstrate technical thought leadership during projects and during project recap to other consultants
- Be familiar with advanced Apex programming concepts including core design patterns, limits and bulk patterns, efficient and reliable trigger handling, asynchronous operations and effective unit testing
- Be comfortable with modern software development lifecycle best practices including iterative and incremental development, delivering working software frequently with attention to technical excellence
- Contribute to knowledge growth of the Salesforce practice through documenting and sharing best practices
- Conduct code reviews to ensure high code quality and design patterns are followed
- Coach and mentor other team members.
Office : (678) 606 9824 x 211