Hope you are doing well today.
We have this position for you, and I am looking forward to hear from you with your updated profile along with your comfort and availability about the requirement below.
Title: Xamarin Developer
Location: Greensboro NC
Duration: 6 months +
- Final onsite (Mandatory)
The Xamarin Developer is responsible for developing the mobile applications and API integration with internal and external systems.
• Successfully develop and implement mobile applications for our customers and clients. Primary focus is internal applications for clients; secondary focus Client, Customer and other applications available in the Apple App or Google Play stores
• Responsible for all aspects of the software development lifecycle, including estimating, architecture, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment and post-launch support. Preferably experience with Agile Development practices.
• Design and prototype potential solutions including UI, participate in design and review meetings. Collaborate with UI/UX teams when requested.
• Work both as a member of a team and individually on multiple development efforts.
• Develop and mentor other members of the team with regards to good coding & UI practices
• Adapt to changing priorities and personalities in order to seamlessly execute goals and deliverables.
• Stay on top of leading mobile development technologies, best practice standards. Work with IS management team to introduce new standards and implement them appropriately.
• Ability to follow established coding standards.
• Ability to work under minimal supervision, relying on self-motivation, experience, research and judgment to plan and accomplish assigned goals.
• Ability to build rapport with team members, clients and customers.
• Effective communication, verbal and written.
• 2+ years Android application development experience
• Experience using the Xamarin framework and toolset, including Xamarin.Forms and Xamarin Native. (Familiarity with Material Design is a plus).
• Experience with front-end development for production-level applications.
• C# development and experience with Microsoft SQL Server