Hope you doing great.
I am Anshuman with JBS Technologies. Our Client is looking for below mentioned position. If interested, please let us know, if not please ignore.
You can mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org and my contact number is 302-604-7931.
Role : Front-End Developer/Senior Front End Developer
Location : Malvern, PA (Need Local Only)
Duration : 6 Months
Interview : Phone then onsite interview
*Communication must be good to be considered.
Our client is a leader in mutual funds and exchange traded funds. They have won awards of Excellence in Corporate Training and have been listed in Forbe’s magazine as one of Americas Best Employers in 2017.
Prior experience with A/B testing tools is a plus.
The Ideal Candidate Should have:
- Undergraduate degree in information technology or design, or the equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Minimum three years industry/field specific experience. Minimum of one year of front-end development.
- Experience writing regular expressions preferred.
- Experience with node.js and related node-based tools, as well as the iPhone SDK is preferred.
- Proven knowledge of web standards and cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Extensive experience taking design comps and translating them into their web-based equivalents.
- Experience with version control systems such as Subversion and/or Git, Dreamweaver, and Photoshop.
- Working knowledge of the following UI design practices and concepts: user-centered design, highly interactive interfaces, UI heuristics and principles, technical writing, business and user workflow, logical information organization and navigation, prototyping, and use case scenarios.
- Good interpersonal, organizational, and multitasking skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including interviewing and presentation skills.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Knowledge of the financial services industry preferred.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Translates advanced design compositions into clean, standards-compliant, semantic markup and responsive webpages or native applications by understanding the layout and behavior of the design. Works on moderately complex projects under moderate direction.
- Works with business owners, designers, UX strategists, and developers to implement a high-quality user experience. Recommends improvements in functionality, navigation, and UI design elements that enable users and internal business clients to achieve their goals. Builds working relationships across the department.
- Develops working front-end code for testing and experimentation, including usability and A/B and multivariate testing.
- Works with IT to advocate for functional and efficient production client-side code. Collaborates with designers to realize and finalize prescribed web designs and system behaviors. Works with project teams to understand the business needs and prototypes the design solutions as necessary.
- Effectively presents work to the project team, stakeholders, and departmental leadership.
- Maintains awareness of all of the available components and patterns and works with project teams to identify new or revised components/patterns required to complete the designs. Collaborates with other teams for new and updated components/patterns.
- Has working knowledge of the client-side and server-side architecture for website development. Creates and maintains reusable component libraries for design patterns and behavior patterns. Incorporates content management systems as needed into the website architecture.
- Provides manager with realistic estimates of the level of effort needed to complete new projects.
- Tests webpages and conducts functional testing for team projects. Audits company webpages to ensure they project the desired look and feel. Completes applicable test documentation.
- Researches the evolving technologies related to this role.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
Full Legal Name
Visa Status & Expiration Date
Employer detail(If Any)
Sr. IT Recruiter | JBS Technologies INC.
( Direct: 302-604-7931
8 *: email@example.com
Hangout : firstname.lastname@example.org
P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com